What's Eating Elmer Fud (Flarf Poetry)


Hunting season is my favowite season

Says Elmer Fud. Shhh everyone he’s

Hunting wabbits, wabbits, wabbits,

WABBITS


Someone give me a gun, oh no

I have to wait a week to be cleared,

And a psychological exam, now they

Want me to buy a safe


Quick fire the wabbit is getting away,

or is it duck season, NO it’s wabbit season

Someone get a calendar, oh it’s 2020,

and the duck just coughed


Shit, shit, shit the wabbit is on to me

It looks like he passed the psych eval too

Bang! You missed you slippery son of a bi-!

Boy give me your nerf gun! I’m on the hunt


Quick your crying and go suck on your mother’s

Breast. Babies everywhere. WHERE IS MY GOD-

DAMN GUN! At least I know where my bullets are

I wonder how angry the Martins would be if I dug them up


Thank you lord for giving us more guns, 

and

Even more targets than before

Every season is hunting season, in the great U.S of A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anarchist Apology Letter